Privacy and cookies
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
- We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
- We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
- We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future.
- The type of information we will collect about you for order processing includes:
credit/debit card details
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with the law.
- We use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This includes using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings, but some areas of the web site will not work without cookies being enabled.
- We use third-party advertising companies, including Google, to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the advertising opt-out page.
If you have any questions or comments about privacy, you should contact us.
Simply Barcelona Tickets
P.O. Box 226
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data that is set by a website and stored in a user's browser so that the information stored in the cookie can be retrieved by that website either during the current visit, or, depending on how the cookie has been set, on future visits to the same website.
These can be used for a variety of purposes in helping a website function, but there have been some privacy concerns regarding the use of some types of cookie.
What cookies are set?
|SplitCode||Used to show different page elements to test which are preferred by visitors to the site.|
How can I stop cookies being set?
Although disabling cookies may disable some functions of the website and make it unusable, it is possible to configure your browser so that it does not accept cookies. Click here to learn how to control how cookies are set on your browser.
How can I delete cookies?
If you want to delete cookies after visiting this website, although the method varies from browser to browser. Click here to learn how you can delete cookies after they have been set.